“We spent and continue spending lot of time in doing mocks and experiments to master this art at our place and pass on this knowledge to aspirant artisans / technical people to take these forgotten building practices to more places.”
We approached them, could explain them, why don’t we live that beautiful life every day basis, without compromising with our careers. We are not going to any remote places, but, just moving little away from the city, to a sub urban area. With that small adjustment, we can get much healthier and sustained living for us and for our next generations.
“In my journey, two major tasks to accomplish. One, developing of the Sustainable Infra. and, Second, on boarding of like-minded people, to sustain the practices for long time and for multiple generations.”
- distance to their offices being our place is in outskirts of the city.
- generally these finishes are little rustic, so cleaning and dust accumulation related concerns.
- since people are using framed structures for even low raise building in conventional buildings, and, forgotten load bearing walls without column structure, some people have reservations on the safety of the building.
- since we have lot of fruit and herbal plantation in the common areas, some of them raise the point, how do we share the harvest?
- Since we use lot of recycled or/and natural materials, people assume these ecological buildings are low cost constructions. But, the fact is, there will not be so much of cost reduction. But, material cost will go down and labor cost will be more, compared to conventional type. This is really good socio-economical situation. Moreover, we are saving many landfills and reducing carbon prints, by encouraging locally sourced materials.
The NSR team creates eco-friendly and self-sustained integrated living modules that ensure good health, peace, and other comforts through a completely green environment and making them affordable to the people. Green Woods is their first project in this direction, and has been undertaken with an aim to enrich the lives and experiences of Nature lovers and their families and guests by providing a natural getaway from the fast-paced world. It also aims at delivering round the year recreational facilities, thereby offering them a great value for money.